Usually a couple of times a year you (and often your child as well) will have the opportunity to meet with your child’s teacher and talk about the progress your child is making. Here’s what to expect from these meetings and some tips to get the most out of them.
- What is a parent-teacher meeting?
- Do I need to do anything before the meeting?
- What sort of questions might I ask?
- Should I talk to my child about what the teacher said?
- Can I talk to the teacher outside of a parent-teacher meeting?