Orientation Programs at Rama English School :
To create awareness among parents about the latest, educational concepts, seminars, exhibitions and lectures shall be conducted regularly.
There shall also be sustained efforts to orient the teaching community and the students to imbibe the essential feature of all philosophical and spiritual creations and thoughts.
Activity Based Learning Programmes :
Adding fun to education and making life in school a thoroughly enjoyable experience through innovative educational programmes and activity based learning methods shall be another significant aspect of our educational programme. There shall be periodic display of charts, models and illustrated fun activities and projects made by children, teachers as well as parents.
Co-operative Learning :
We reinforce co-operative learning talent sharing resource and sharing of information.
Value Based Educaton:
In this 21 st century where the high intensity of cultural transitions are taking place the school, through its value based educational programmes shall provide opportunity to the students to have an insight into the spiritual and moral values reflected in our rich cultural heritage.
Leadership Development Activities :
To encourage initiative Team work, Co-operative competitive and to develop organizational skills, students shall be constantly given self-learning educational project activities.
- Educational Initiatives :
- Value based initiatives to life.
- Encouraging co-operative competition.
- Integrating Media and Technology with Educational Activities.
- Encouraging Qualities of initiative and leadership.
- Non-formal Educational projects and Activities.
- Discover your talent.
- Interactive classrooms.
- Performance Enhancement Measures :
- Remedial measures to bridge the study gap (extra classes).
- Focusing on individual performance.
- Workshops on effective methods of teaching.
- Academic competitions and Activities.
- Monthly progress update.
- Career guidance & counselling.